|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about Druitt's sexual orientation?
(a) He is a closeted homosexual.
(b) He is asexual.
(c) He is attracted to inanimate objects.
(d) He claims homosexuality, but is actually heterosexual.
2. How does Polly's family react to the news of her death?
(a) They embark on their own investigation.
(b) They do not care.
(c) They want to be compensated.
(d) They are devastated.
3. What organization does William Gull join after school?
4. Why is Kate Eddows arrested?
(b) Public intoxication.
5. According to false evidence and the letter, who is Druitt identified as?
(a) Jack the Ripper.
(b) Prince Albert.
(c) Sir William Gull.
(d) Inspector Abberline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of the Prologue?
2. In the Prologue, what do the two men admit to hiding?
3. What name does Mary Kelly give Abberline instead of her real one?
4. How does Netley feel about the work of killing four women?
5. When Abberline attends the inquest, how does he find the testimonies?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)