|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Netley give Polly as a gift?
(a) A flower.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A kerchief.
(d) A bonnet.
2. Why does Abberline not recognize Mary Kelly's corpse as "Emma"?
(a) She had cut her hair before the murder.
(b) He thought he saw "Emma" on the street.
(c) It is too mutilated.
(d) He never looked at the corpse.
3. Where does Chapter 5 begin?
4. Why has Liz been forced to the streets?
(a) The Nichol Mob forced her out.
(b) She could not pay her rent.
(c) She had a fight with her partner.
(d) She was living there illegally.
5. How does Sickert attempt to comfort Albert in Chapter 8?
(a) He gets him high on opium.
(b) He kisses him.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He takes him to see Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. After murdering Polly, what does Gull do after going to bed?
2. In what year is Chapter 1 set?
3. What does Sir Charles Warren realize about the murders when he pleads with Gull to cease them?
4. According to false evidence and the letter, who is Druitt identified as?
5. At the end of Chapter 4, what does Gull believe about his orders to kill the four women?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)