|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chapter 5 begin?
2. In Chapter 4, why does Queen Victoria order Gull to kill Mary Kelly and her accomplices?
(a) Mary spat at the Queen.
(b) Victoria saw the blackmail letter sent to Sickert.
(c) Mary is telling everyone about Alice.
(d) Victoria wants to dissolve Albert's marriage to Mary.
3. How does Abberline treat the woman he knows as "Emma"?
(a) Like a lady.
(b) Like an animal.
(c) Like a man.
(d) Like a child.
4. Of what does Albert warn Mary Kelly?
(a) Her impending murder.
(b) God's wrath.
(c) His daughter is probably ill.
(d) The strike.
5. In this book, who is responsible for the first letter from the murderer?
(a) Best and Gibbs.
(b) William Gull.
(c) Mary Kelly.
(d) Prince Albert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What moniker is given to the murderer by the false letter?
2. What is the point of the tactic discussed by Best and Gibbs?
3. How does Netley feel about the work of killing four women?
4. Why has Liz been forced to the streets?
5. For what reason is Whitechapel in a frenzy at the beginning of Chapter 9?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)