|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Netley give Polly as a gift?
(a) A bonnet.
(b) A kerchief.
(c) A shawl.
(d) A flower.
2. What is the point of the tactic discussed by Best and Gibbs?
(a) Trying to oust the royal family.
(b) Increasing newspaper sales.
(c) Learning illicit information.
(d) Pinning the murder on someone else.
3. What service does Mary Kelly render for Sickert?
(a) Nude modeling.
(c) Letter courier.
4. What is the occupation of Robert Lees?
5. For what does a young William Gull hope?
(a) A lovely wife.
(b) An exceptional, challenging life.
(c) Marriage to a royal.
(d) A spiritual awakening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people at the inquest in Chapter 6 not take it seriously?
2. How does Abberline treat the woman he knows as "Emma"?
3. What portion of Polly's body does Gull take as a trophy during the evisceration?
4. Outside of whose window does Gull strangle Polly?
5. After murdering Polly, what does Gull do after going to bed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)