|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gull order Netley to mark the four women they are to murder?
(a) White feathers.
(c) A gift of clothing.
(d) A bucket of water.
2. Who is a famous, historical figure that Gull meets in Chapter 2?
(a) P.T. Barnum.
(b) Jack the Ripper.
(c) Annie Oakley.
(d) Joseph Merrick.
3. Who does Thick arrest, believing him to be Leather Apron?
(a) William Gull.
(b) Jack Pizer.
4. What does Annie Crook's father believe is at the center of Annie's madness?
(a) His sexual abuse of her.
(b) Her drinking.
(c) The loss of her mother.
(d) Annie's lesbianism.
5. When Liz, Annie, and Polly meet for a drink, what is the fate of their discussed acquaintance, Martha Tabram?
(d) Marriage to a respectable man.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how is Mary Kelly earning a living?
2. In what condition is Annie after losing the fight in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 5, whose conception is witnessed?
4. How does Polly's family react to the news of her death?
5. What does Netley fail to do to Polly's body that Gull then corrects?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)