|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does William Gull force Annie Crook into derangement?
(a) He amputates her arm without anesthetic.
(b) He psychologically tortures her.
(c) He poisons her.
(d) He removes her thyroid.
2. Why does Sickert object to Albert's marriage to Annie?
(a) Albert is the Prince of England.
(b) Annie is pregnant by someone else.
(c) Annie is not British.
(d) Annie is a divorcee.
3. How does Polly's family react to the news of her death?
(a) They embark on their own investigation.
(b) They do not care.
(c) They want to be compensated.
(d) They are devastated.
4. What startling discovery is made about Polly's body when taken to the morgue?
(a) The mutilations.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is a man.
(d) She has no sexual organs.
5. What sort of relationship does Albert pursue with Annie during Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gull frequently do with Dr. Hinton in the early mornings?
2. What does Netley give to Annie?
3. What does Abberline note would have been the result if he and Lees had not gone along with the conspiracy in the Prologue?
4. Where does Chapter 6 begin?
5. In what year is the Prologue set?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)