|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sickert object to Albert's marriage to Annie?
(a) Albert is the Prince of England.
(b) Annie is pregnant by someone else.
(c) Annie is a divorcee.
(d) Annie is not British.
2. What does Gull see in a window before murdering Annie?
(a) His bloody face.
(b) Joseph Merrick.
(c) A vision of a future event.
(d) Polly's ghost.
3. What does Abberline note would have been the result if he and Lees had not gone along with the conspiracy in the Prologue?
(a) They would have been admired throughout their country.
(b) They would have been discredited.
(c) They would have been murdered.
(d) They would have been exiled.
4. Where does Chapter 6 begin?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Mary's apartment.
(d) Scotland Yard.
5. How does the first false letter from the murderer begin?
(a) "Dear Sir."
(b) "From Hell."
(c) "From Saucy Jacky."
(d) "Dear Boss."
Short Answer Questions
1. To what case is Abberline assigned?
2. In what year is Chapter 1 set?
3. Who are Godley and Thick?
4. What is the point of the tactic discussed by Best and Gibbs?
5. What does Annie Crook's father believe is at the center of Annie's madness?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)