|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chapter 6 begin?
(a) Mary's apartment.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Scotland Yard.
2. What is the setting of the Prologue?
(c) Lees' house.
3. What does Gull see in a window before murdering Annie?
(a) His bloody face.
(b) Polly's ghost.
(c) Joseph Merrick.
(d) A vision of a future event.
4. With whom does Annie meet after speaking with Liz and Mary?
(a) Her regular customer.
(b) Her priest.
5. What does Abberline note would have been the result if he and Lees had not gone along with the conspiracy in the Prologue?
(a) They would have been admired throughout their country.
(b) They would have been discredited.
(c) They would have been murdered.
(d) They would have been exiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gull frequently do with Dr. Hinton in the early mornings?
2. What startling discovery is made about Polly's body when taken to the morgue?
3. Who are Godley and Thick?
4. Who does Thick arrest, believing him to be Leather Apron?
5. Where do Sickert, Mary, Annie, and Annie's daughter travel to in Chapter 1?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)