|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gull determined to strengthen, according to his monologue to Netley in Chapter 4?
(b) The rule of men.
(c) The lower classes.
(d) The monarchy.
2. In the Prologue, what do the two men admit to hiding?
(a) Their love for each other.
(b) Their true alliances.
(c) Jack the Ripper's identity.
(d) The death of their best friend.
3. What sort of shop employs Annie Crook?
(a) A sweet shop.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A dress shop.
(d) A tobacco shop.
4. Where do Sickert, Mary, Annie, and Annie's daughter travel to in Chapter 1?
5. What year begins Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does a young William Gull hope?
2. Why does Sickert object to Albert's marriage to Annie?
3. What does Annie Crook's father believe is at the center of Annie's madness?
4. What is graphically rendered in Chapter 1?
5. What is Mary Kelly's relationship to Sickert?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)