|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year begins Chapter 2?
2. Why does Sickert object to Albert's marriage to Annie?
(a) Annie is pregnant by someone else.
(b) Albert is the Prince of England.
(c) Annie is a divorcee.
(d) Annie is not British.
3. What does Lees admit to Abberline about his previous occupation during the Prologue?
(a) He was in love with his patient.
(b) He was always afraid.
(c) He was a fraud.
(d) He was stealing from his customers.
4. While traveling to London with Netley, what shape does Gull order their route to take?
(c) Star of David.
(d) Inverted cross.
5. How does William Gull force Annie Crook into derangement?
(a) He psychologically tortures her.
(b) He removes her thyroid.
(c) He amputates her arm without anesthetic.
(d) He poisons her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of school does William Gull go to as a young man?
2. In what year is the Prologue set?
3. What entices Albert to marry Annie Crook?
4. What does Annie Crook's father believe is at the center of Annie's madness?
5. What is Mary Kelly's relationship to Sickert?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)