|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who do Annie and Liza meet for a drink?
(d) Annie Crook.
2. According to false evidence and the letter, who is Druitt identified as?
(a) Jack the Ripper.
(b) Prince Albert.
(c) Sir William Gull.
(d) Inspector Abberline.
3. What does Lees claim to have to Abberline?
(a) Albert's daughter.
(b) Knowledge of the murder.
(c) One of the targeted prostitutes.
(d) Jack's knife.
4. For what reason does Lees take Abberline to Gull's home?
(a) He noticed Gull had blood on his cuff one night.
(b) He saw Gull murder Mary Kelly.
(c) He is still angry over the snub.
(d) He overheard Gull telling the Queen about the murders.
5. In what modern setting do Gull's visions take him in Chapter 10?
(a) A park.
(b) A school.
(c) Office building.
(d) A gymnasium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abberline give Kelly in Chapter 8?
2. Whom does Abberline see at the murder scene?
3. What is the point of the tactic discussed by Best and Gibbs?
4. Who left Abberline a letter with the bartender at Britannia?
5. Who is snubbed by Gull in Chapter 9?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)