|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kate Eddows arrested?
(a) Public intoxication.
2. What affectionate gesture does Gull perform on Mary's body?
(a) He combs her hair.
(b) He brushes her teeth.
(c) He embraces her.
(d) He washes her hands.
3. Under what name is Gull incarcerated in an insane asylum?
(a) Thomas Abberline.
(b) Thomas Mason.
(c) Jack Mason.
(d) Jack Abberline.
4. Whom does Abberline see at the murder scene?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Joseph Merrick.
(c) William Morris.
(d) Aleister Crowley.
5. How does Sickert attempt to comfort Albert in Chapter 8?
(a) He takes him to see Alice.
(b) He gets him high on opium.
(c) He kisses him.
(d) He hugs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abberline give Kelly in Chapter 8?
2. What horrifies Gull when he gets a glimpse of the modern world?
3. What goes unheeded in the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What do Annie, Liz, and Mary believe about Polly's murder?
5. Why does Abberline not recognize Mary Kelly's corpse as "Emma"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)