|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thick arrest, believing him to be Leather Apron?
(a) William Gull.
(c) Jack Pizer.
2. Whose clothes are burnt by Gull?
3. During her arrest, what name does Kate Eddows give the police?
(a) Mary Kelly.
(b) Alice Kelly.
(c) Annie Kelly.
(d) Jane Kelly.
4. How does Chapter 9 end?
(a) Mary escapes London.
(b) Mary sleeps with Abberline.
(c) Gull strangles Mary.
(d) Julia sleeps in Mary's bed.
5. When Abberline attends the inquest, how does he find the testimonies?
(a) There are no testimonies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goes unheeded in the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. Where does Chapter 6 begin?
3. When Liz, Annie, and Polly meet for a drink, what is the fate of their discussed acquaintance, Martha Tabram?
4. When Gull dictates the letter to Netley in Chapter 9, from where is the letter addressed?
5. What happens to Gull when he murders Liz?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)