Prologue and Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4
1. In what year is the Prologue set?
2. What is the occupation of Robert Lees?
3. What is the setting of the Prologue?
(d) Lees' house.
4. What does Lees admit to Abberline about his previous occupation during the Prologue?
(a) He was in love with his patient.
(b) He was a fraud.
(c) He was stealing from his customers.
(d) He was always afraid.
5. In the Prologue, what do the two men admit to hiding?
(a) Their love for each other.
(b) Jack the Ripper's identity.
(c) Their true alliances.
(d) The death of their best friend.
6. What does Abberline note would have been the result if he and Lees had not gone along with the conspiracy in the Prologue?
(a) They would have been exiled.
(b) They would have been murdered.
(c) They would have been admired throughout their country.
(d) They would have been discredited.
7. In what year is Chapter 1 set?
This section contains 4,033 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)