* In the Prologue, Lees and Abberline discuss their roles in the cover-up of the Whitechapel murders.
* Abberline notes that their cooperation is what kept them alive.
* In 1884, an incognito Prince Albert falls in love with Annie Crook.
* Crook becomes pregnant and Albert marries her.
* Sometime after the birth of Annie and Albert's baby, the royal guard takes Albert away.
* Mary Kelly hears one of the men refer to Albert as "your Highness."
* William Gull's life is depicted from 1827 to the present day of the novel.
* Gull becomes a doctor and runs a women's lunatic asylum.
* Gull's mentor, Dr. Hinton, relays his son's theories on the fourth dimension.
* Gull is called to treat Albert's syphilis and becomes the confidante of fellow Freemason, Queen Victoria.
* Gull is called upon by the Queen to get rid of Annie Crook, whom he has committed and lobotomized.
* Mary Kelly...
This section contains 1,100 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)