1. In what year was Beth Bailey a senior in college?
2. On what television show did Beth Bailey appear on when she was a senior in college?
(a) The Jerry Springer Show.
(b) The Phil Donahue Show.
(c) The Ricki Lake Show.
(d) The Geraldo Rivera Show.
3. What was Beth Bailey defending when she appeared on television during her senior year of college?
(a) Coed dorms.
(d) Communal living.
4. The controversy that Beth Bailey encountered when she appeared on television in college was really about what?
(a) Economic values.
(c) The transformation of dating.
(d) The Roman Catholic Church.
5. When she appeared on television during her senior year in college, Beth Bailey stated that love was more than what?
(a) A ring and a ceremony.
(b) Mystery and romance.
(c) Marriage and family.
(d) Hugs and kisses.
6. What does “STD” stand for?
(a) Systemic Thoratic disease.
(b) Sexually transmitted disease.
(c) Sociological transmission dysfunction.
(d) Sexual tension and distraction.
This section contains 4,469 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)