1. What is the name of Friedman's wife?
2. What year is the flight the Friedmans take at the beginning of the book?
3. Where do the Friedmans fly to from Geneva at the beginning of the book?
4. How long do Friedman and his wife stay in the Middle East?
5. Where had Friedman been before in the Middle East?
6. Where does Friedman live in the U.S. when he first goes to the Middle East as a teenager?
7. Where does Friedman spend his high school summers?
8. Where does Friedman spend a summer studying in college?
9. What is the subject Friedman gets his Master's degree in at Oxford?
Middle Eastern history.
This section contains 4,126 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)