|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Under the Spotlight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Gemayel's government quit?
(a) February, 1984.
(b) January, 1984.
(c) December, 1983.
(d) March, 1984.
2. Where does Friedman go to write his story about the PLO departure?
(a) The Reuters office.
(b) His home office.
(c) The airport.
(d) His friend's home.
3. What is the name of Friedman's wife?
4. Who films city center Beirut in order to record what it looks like?
5. When does the Israeli invasion of Lebanon begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason the Marines first come to Beirut?
2. According to Friedman, what do the Americans believe is the Lebanese problem?
3. What are the names of the two major Israeli political parties at the time of the invasion?
4. Who issues the correspondents their credentials they need to travel?
5. Which of the following is a function that the Lebanese fixer performs?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)