|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Teflon Guerrilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Friedman hire as a fixer?
(a) A Lebanese friend.
(b) A PLO agent he knows.
(c) He doesn't hire an individual as a fixer.
(d) A policeman he knows.
2. In June, 1982, what major event does Friedman cover while living in Beirut?
(a) The Palestinian invasion of Israel.
(b) The Israeli/Palestianian conference.
(c) The Israeli invasion of Lebanon.
(d) The US/Palestinian conference.
3. Over time, who does Friedman learn to want to talk to for his information?
(a) The other journalists' fixers.
(b) The people who work in the hotel.
(c) The people who will not accept him in their clubs.
(d) The police.
4. Who is one of the most famous fixers in Beirut?
(a) Abdul Hajjaj.
(b) Hafez Assad.
5. Where does Arafat grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Friedmans fly to from Geneva at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the Syrian government's main goal for the attack on Hama?
3. What area was partitioned after World War II by the United Nations?
4. What is the purpose of the PLO when it is formed?
5. What are the two worlds Friedman feels he has been traveling during his entire life?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)