|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Teflon Guerrilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Winner of the 1967 Six Day War?
2. Who calls for a Jihad against Assad?
(a) The PLO.
(b) The local people in Hama.
(c) The Israelis.
(d) The Muslim Brotherhood.
3. Where does Friedman spend a summer studying in college?
(d) Tel Aviv.
4. Who does Friedman hire as a fixer?
(a) He doesn't hire an individual as a fixer.
(b) A policeman he knows.
(c) A Lebanese friend.
(d) A PLO agent he knows.
5. The Muslim Brotherhood receives support from groups centered in what cities?
(a) Hama and Beirut.
(b) Hama and Aleppo.
(c) Beirut and Aleppo.
(d) Hama and Damascus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a function that the Lebanese fixer performs?
2. Who does Friedman work for after graduating from Oxford?
3. What is the secret to Arafat's success?
4. Who is Amnon Shahak?
5. In the chapter on Beirut, when does Friedman's Jewishness affect him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)