|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Teflon Guerrilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Hama do the journalists stay during the fighting?
(a) In the police station.
(b) Journalists were not allowed in Hama during the fighting.
(c) They moved around to avoid the main fighting.
(d) In the Commodore Hotel.
2. When is the PLO formed?
3. Who does Friedman work for after graduating from Oxford?
(a) Des Moines Register.
(b) The Washington Post.
(c) New York Times.
(d) United Press International.
4. Where had Friedman been before in the Middle East?
(b) Tel Aviv.
5. Approximately how long does the main fighting occur in Hama?
(a) About two days.
(b) About two weeks.
(c) About two years.
(d) About two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Winner of the 1967 Six Day War?
2. When Arafat takes over control of the PLO, what did he turn it into?
3. Who issues the correspondents their credentials they need to travel?
4. According to Friedman, how do the people who remain in Beirut cope with the stress?
5. What is the subject Friedman gets his Master's degree in at Oxford?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)