Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the profession of the man in #157?
2. Which couple also attended a dinner party at Maya and Raymond's house?
3. Which of the following does Joan's mother NOT enjoy doing?
4. What rumor had Anita and Margot heard about one of Teresa's miscarriages?
5. What does the snowstorm remind Karin of?
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the book's title? What are some other possible titles for the book. List at least five and cite your reasons for each.
Essay Topic 2
Create a character study of Hetty Pennefather in "An Old Woman and Her Cat". What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? What else can you say about Hetty?
Essay Topic 3
Several of Munro's stories are classic stories of loss and renewal. What does that classification entail? Why do some of the stories fit into this category? Explain.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)