|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what profession is Austin retired?
2. What does Georgia decide she would do if she had her life to live over?
(a) She would not have married.
(b) She would have moved to Paris.
(c) She would do the same things.
(d) She would have had children.
3. What does Joan learn about her brother?
(a) He is going to retire this year.
(b) He sometimes escorts Matilda to events.
(c) He is going to be married.
(d) He is moving to London.
4. Which of the following is NOT something Anita wants in her life?
(a) Something just for herself.
(b) A house in London.
(c) Something special for her.
5. Who is the friend who Anita visits in her hometown?
6. What did Georgia note about Raymond and Maya's marriage?
(a) Raymond loved Maya more than she loved him.
(b) Raymond and Maya barely spoke to each other.
(c) Raymond and Maya seemed to be very happy.
(d) Raymond and Maya were divorced.
7. What do Anita and the woman in #164 have in common?
(a) They are both the baby of their families.
(b) They both are left-handed.
(c) They grew up on poor farms.
(d) They have the same middle name.
8. As a result of a childhood accident, Joan's brother ____________________.
(a) walks with a limp.
(b) is blind in one eye.
(c) is missing a thumb.
(d) cannot hear.
9. Why had Georgia lost her friend's friendship at one time?
(a) She tried to seduce her friend's husband.
(b) She ruined her cashmere sweater.
(c) She was spreading rumors behind her back.
(d) She cheated on her husband.
10. Which of the following is NOT a person Karin sends the ice pictures to?
11. What secret did Maya confide to Georgia?
(a) Maya never went to college.
(b) Maya had filed for divorce.
(c) Maya had an abortion.
(d) Maya got a new job.
12. What reason does Maya give Georgia for Miles coming to Maya's house?
(a) To plan a surprise party.
(b) To deliver a set of books.
(c) To sort out his fight with Georgia.
(d) To pick up some items for an aution.
13. The captain tells a story about ________________.
(a) his best friend.
(b) two sisters.
(c) a hunting trip.
(d) his childhood.
14. What is the main color of the stained glass in Joan's childhood home?
15. Why does Karin take Austin to the lake?
(a) To take photos of the snow.
(b) To get his boat.
(c) To go ice fishing.
(d) To go snowmobiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is June Rodgers' nickname?
2. Who is Austin's fiancee?
3. Who does Anita's mother tell Anita is having an affair with Reuel?
4. What does the man in #147 take Georgia to see?
5. Which man on board the ship seems interested in June?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)