Mid-Book Test (up to Oranges and Apples)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What are the results of Barbara's medical tests?
a) She needs surgery.
b) She needs more tests.
c) She is fine.
d) She needs antibiotics.
2. How does Almeda let Jarvis know that she won't be going to church today?
a) She puts a note under the windshield of his car.
b) She puts a note on her door.
c) She puts a note on his door.
d) She telephones him.
3. What nationality was the man in #79?
4. Who does the narrator's mother blame for all of Flora's problems?
b) Nurse Atkinson.
5. Where did Brenda's husband...
This section contains 536 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)