|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oranges and Apples.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Flora working now that she has left the farm?
(a) A store.
(b) The post office.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The library.
2. What leaves a big stain on the floor of Almeda's house?
(b) Red wine.
(c) Grape jelly.
(d) Raspberry pie.
3. What was Barbara's response when Murray asked if she and Victor were having an affair?
(a) She said she wanted a divorce to marry Victor.
(b) She said they talked about it but never did anything.
(c) She said they never talked about it.
(d) She said they were having an affair.
4. What street in Almeda's town has some undesirable homes and people?
(a) Mulberry Street.
(b) Pearl Street.
(c) Maple Street.
(d) Juniper Street.
5. To whom had Flora once been engaged?
Short Answer Questions
1. The card written by the schoolboy claims that _____________________ is his favorite book.
2. Almeda writes a poem entitled "Meneseteung" which is named after ____________________.
3. Who is the housekeeper at Jack's aunt's house?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Brenda's relationship with Neil?
5. Which of the following sounds does Almeda NOT hear when she is awakened one night?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)