|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Almeda do when she sees the person slumped against her fence?
a) She sends a boy to get a police officer.
b) She takes the woman into her house.
c) She calls the police.
d) She gets Jarvis.
2. Almeda writes a poem entitled "Meneseteung" which is named after ____________________.
a) a medical instrument.
b) a nearby river.
c) her mother's maiden name.
d) an Indian tribe.
3. What is Almeda's vocation?
4. Who does Almeda see slumped against her fence in the morning?
a) A woman.
b) A child.
c) A policeman.
d) A bum.
5. What street in Almeda's town has some undesirable homes and people?
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)