|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Hearing (1933)".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the store owner call Friedrich?
(a) A rotten Jungvolk.
(c) "Good-for-nothing Jewboy."
(d) A bad catcher.
2. When is the narrator born?
(a) A year after Friedrich.
(b) One week before Friedrich.
(c) On the same day as Friedrich.
(d) One week before Friedrich.
3. Who addresses the meeting?
(a) Herr Himler.
(b) A dwarf dressed in a brown uniform.
(c) The narrator's father.
4. What is obvious by the conversation about the grandfather?
(a) He has many good Jewish friends.
(b) He is prejudiced against Jewish people.
(c) He is a fan of the Americans.
(d) He thinks Jews make good bosses.
5. Where does the narrator take Friedrich?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To club night at the Jungvolk.
(c) To the amusement park.
(d) To his soccer game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the downcast drunk that shuffles by?
2. Who clears the snow?
3. Who weeps in joy at the verdict?
4. Who does the landlord ask to witness his conversation with Mr. Schneider?
5. What does the narrator's mother mention when she bathes both of the boys?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)