|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Jungvolk (1933)".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator's apartment?
(a) In the Resch home.
(b) In London.
(c) In a small village.
(d) In Bonn.
2. What is obvious by the conversation about the grandfather?
(a) He has many good Jewish friends.
(b) He thinks Jews make good bosses.
(c) He is a fan of the Americans.
(d) He is prejudiced against Jewish people.
3. Why are the narrator's parents uncomfortable at the amusement park?
(a) Because the Schneiders have to buy all the tickets and food.
(b) Because the others see them with a Jewish family.
(c) Because the Schneiders have no money.
(d) Because their are German soldiers all over.
4. Who addresses the meeting?
(a) The narrator's father.
(b) A dwarf dressed in a brown uniform.
(c) Herr Himler.
5. For what does the narrator's father pay?
(b) Licorice and a group photograph.
(c) The ride home.
(d) The exit tax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator warn Friedrich not to reveal?
2. Who watches the narrator while his mother is working?
3. What does the narrator do with his candy?
4. About what do the children tease Mr. Rosenthal?
5. What does Friedrich have for his outfit?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)