|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Stars (1941)".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator's father confess?
(a) That he has turned in the Schneiders as Jews.
(b) That he is leaving Germany.
(c) That he has joined the Nazi party.
(d) That his son is going to military school.
2. Why are the narrator's parents uncomfortable at the amusement park?
(a) Because the Schneiders have to buy all the tickets and food.
(b) Because their are German soldiers all over.
(c) Because the others see them with a Jewish family.
(d) Because the Schneiders have no money.
3. What is in the narrator's first-day candy bag?
(b) A jawbreaker.
(c) Three lollipops.
(d) Some confections.
4. What do the narrator and his mother do before going outside?
(a) Knock on Friedrich's door.
(b) Cross themselves because they are Catholic.
(c) Look out the window.
(d) Remove their jewelry so it doesn't freeze their skin.
5. What is Friedrich explaining to the narrator?
(a) Math problems.
(b) Kantian Philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does the rabbi tell a story?
2. What happens when Mrs. Schneider goes to talk with the housekeeper?
3. How does Mr. Schneider answer the narrator's father?
4. What does Mr. Schneider tell the sales girl the boys can have?
5. Who clears the snow?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)