|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Stars (1941)".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches the narrator while his mother is working?
(a) The kindergarten school.
(b) No one.
(c) Mrs. Schneider.
(d) His aunt.
2. Where does Mrs. Schneider go to sob loudly?
(a) To the narrator's apartment.
(b) To see Mr. Rosenthal.
(c) To the police station.
(d) To the synagogue.
3. Who has a serious talk?
(a) The narrator's father and Mr. Schneider.
(b) Mr. Schneider and the narrator.
(c) The narrator's father and Friedrich.
(d) The narrator's father and the narrator.
4. The narrator picks what up and uses it?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A bullhorn.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A canister of tear gas.
5. Who does the rabbi say will help him further?
(a) No one.
(b) A German soldier whose life the rabbi saved.
(c) His wife's family.
(d) Other friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Mr. Schneider to become sick at heart?
2. What does the narrator watch?
3. Who helps the rabbi thread a needle?
4. With what does Friedrich greet a man outside the Meyer department store?
5. Why must the housekeeper's husband be careful?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)