|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. At the end of "The Power of Belief", what does the dead man claim?
a) He is breathing.
b) He is rich.
c) Dead men bleed.
d) He is alive.
2. In the story ""The Lesson", what is the woman doing before being beaten?
d) Walking to class.
3. Who does the man in "The Power of Belief" see in order to fix him?
a) A priest and a shrink.
b) A vet.
c) An exorcist.
d) A handsome man.
4. Who does Cassandra agree with at the end of the Interlude?
b) Her father.
c) No one.
5. What does the man do in...
This section contains 871 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)