|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the dominoes try to avoid the panic?
(a) They run away.
(b) The cover their dots with glue.
(c) They try to figure out a way to stop the chain reaction.
(d) They fall down and play dead.
2. Why does the flower in "The Wallflower" try and make herself more attractive?
(a) So she can be in a parade.
(b) So she will be picked.
(c) So she can be in a wedding bouquet.
(d) So the shop owner will like her.
3. What do the men in "tradition" argue about?
(a) The current government.
(b) Their theories' limitations.
(c) Whose theory is best.
4. Why does the flower in "The Wallflower" begin to doubt herself?
(a) She has thorns.
(b) She is ugly.
(c) She is not growing.
(d) She is not picked from the field.
5. How does the stepmom describe Cinderella's prince?
(c) A flaky dreamer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many famous figures appear in "Tradition"?
2. What replaces the Scavenger Fish in "Burnout"?
3. Who gives the woman in "The Magic Ring" the ring?
4. Who invents a socio-political-economic philosophy theory?
5. Who are the two silent accomplices in "The Lesson"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the shipwrecked man uncomfortable on the island in "Attachment" ?
2. What are the powers of the ring in the story "The Magic Ring"?
3. Why do the island inhabitants in "Attachment" decide to change their ways after the shipwrecked man leaves?
4. How does the stepmom describe Cinderella in "Cinderella: An Address Delivered to the National Association of Family Therapists by Cinderella's Stepmother"?
5. What is the problem with making ideal humans in "Narcissus"?
6. What is the relationship between Bacterium and Virus in "Symbiosis"?
7. How does Edwin H. Friedman compare humans to reptiles in the introduction to Part 4?
8. What does Edwin H. Friedman suggest leads humans to be chained in the introduction to Part 3?
9. What is the purpose of the screen in "Narcissus" and why does it fail?
10. Why are the historical figures in "Tradition" worried?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)