1. What challenge did Edwin H. Friedman face in writing his fables?
2. Who does the author claim he feels protective over in the Prologue?
3. In "The Failure of Syntax", what does Edwin H. Friedman claim communication does not depend on?
4. What does communication depend on in "The Failure of Syntax"?
5. What does Edwin H. Friedman claim "real figures of speech" are based on?
6. In "The Bridge" what must the man do so he won't lose a long awaited opportunity?
This section contains 4,104 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)