|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Oedipus?
(a) A painter.
(b) A bar keeper.
(c) A man who kills his father.
(d) A teacher.
2. What do the characters want to ask the author for in Part 6 of the Epilogue?
(a) More pay.
(b) New endings.
(d) Better plots.
3. What type of regression does the author claim humans are experiencing in Part 4?
4. Who is Ms. Mary Muffet in the story "Caught in Her Own Web"?
(a) A spider.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A little girl.
5. Who is Cassandra?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A painter.
(c) A princess blessed by the gods.
(d) A witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the people on the island after the man leaves in the story "Attachment"?
2. What does Edwin H. Friedman claim reptiles lack in the introduction to Part 4?
3. What does the man in ""An American Holly" promise to do after he returns from a trip with his family?
4. Why does the flower in "The Wallflower" begin to doubt herself?
5. What distracts the moth in ""Round in Circles"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)