|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Reptilian Regressions, Fables 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When baby bird enacts his punishment upon his parents, what happens?
(a) He dies.
(b) He injures himself.
(c) He cries.
(d) He flies.
2. Who makes sure the dishwasher is loaded right at the end of "Caught in Her Own Web"?
(a) Mr. Brown.
(b) Ms. Muffett.
(c) Mrs. Brown.
(d) Mrs. Peacock.
3. Who is Faust?
(a) A carpet salesman.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A man who sold his soul to the devil.
(d) A poet.
4. How is the chain reaction in "Panic" halted?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A child removes one domino.
(c) One domino does not fall.
(d) A board is placed next to the dominoes.
5. Who does Cassandra agree with at the end of the Interlude?
(a) Her father.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the stepmom react to Cinderella's father's interest in her?
2. Who is the first family in "Raising Cain: A Case History of the First Family"?
3. What does the man in ""An American Holly" promise to do after he returns from a trip with his family?
4. What form of writing is the second part of "Symbiosis"?
5. How soon does Cinderella's father propose to the stepmom?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)