|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Reptilian Regressions, Fables 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Failure of Syntax", what does Edwin H. Friedman claim communication does not depend on?
(a) Hand gestures.
(b) Two people.
2. How does the person the man encounters on the bridge feel the man is acting?
3. What is the other animal in "Round in Circles" trying to get out of?
(a) A window.
(b) A cage.
(c) A bag.
(d) A pond.
4. What is the Scavenger Fish's job in "Burnout"?
(a) Eating feces.
(b) Catching insects.
(c) Alerting other fish to fishermen.
(d) Eating Minnows
5. Who is Ms. Mary Muffet in the story "Caught in Her Own Web"?
(a) An old lady.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A spider.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the stepmom describe Cinderella?
2. What does Edwin H. Friedman claim reptiles lack in the introduction to Part 4?
3. What happens when the Scavenger Fish quits her job?
4. In "Raising Cain: A Case History of the First Family", what is the conclusion of the report?
5. How many children do the birds in "Soaring" have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)