|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Reptilian Regressions, Fables 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Edwin H. Friedman claim are the "deadly serious creatures"?
2. Why does the owner of the flower shop put the flower in "The Wallflower" behind all of the others?
(a) She smells bad.
(b) He wants to showcase the other flowers.
(c) So he can keep her.
(d) She is too ugly to be in the front.
3. What is the purpose of the document Moses goes to sign in "Tradition"?
(a) War with America.
(b) Distancing relgious leaders from the church.
(c) Peace with France.
(d) Distancing religious leaders from followers.
4. What do Faust and Oedipus do together in the Interlude?
(b) Eat brunch.
5. What happens to John's nervous condition at the end of the story?
(a) His nerves retreat into his body.
(b) He forgives his mother.
(c) He seeks therapy.
(d) He realizes taxis are clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the chain reaction in "Panic" halted?
2. What, according to Oedipus, is searching and understanding within the self good for?
3. When does the stepmom meet Cinderella's father?
4. Who invents a socio-political-economic philosophy theory?
5. Why does the Scavenger Fish quit her job?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)