|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Bonds and Binds, Fables 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the stepmom meet Cinderella's father?
(a) At midnight.
(b) After her first husband died.
(c) In the winter.
(d) At her 40th birthday.
2. How does the stepmom describe Cinderella's prince?
(c) A flaky dreamer.
3. In "The Failure of Syntax", what does Edwin H. Friedman claim communication does not depend on?
(a) Two people.
(c) Hand gestures.
4. Why does the man in "An American Holly" move the plant?
(a) It belongs in the trash.
(b) It needs more space.
(c) It is blocking the TV.
(d) It needs sunlight.
5. How does baby bird feel towards his parents in "Soaring"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what season does the holly die for the first time?
2. What do the stepmom and her daughters believe in?
3. Who gives the woman in "The Magic Ring" the ring?
4. What does Bacterium want to reclaim?
5. Who writes the report in "Raising Cain: A Case History of the First Family"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)