|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in "The Power of Belief," try to convince people of?
(a) He is wealthy.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is a horse.
2. What does baby bird leave forever at the end of "Soaring"?
(a) The earth.
(b) His nest.
(c) The birdhouse.
3. What are the birds in "Soaring" looking forward to?
(c) Their daughter's wedding.
4. What does the doctor do to the man in "The Power of Belief"?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Gives him a bill.
(c) Cuts him.
(d) Gives him medicine.
5. What do baby bird and his parents ultimately fight for in "Soaring"?
(b) A better life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does baby bird feel at the end of "Soaring"?
2. What is the other animal in "Round in Circles" trying to get out of?
3. What does the family doctor ask the man in "The Power of Belief"?
4. What happens to the plant at the end of "An American Holly"?
5. What does Faust want people to ignore to gain inspiration?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)