|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassandra argue is the fundamental aspect of human existence?
2. What do Faust and Oedipus discuss in the Interlude?
3. How does the man treat his plant in the story "An American Holly"?
(a) He tries to kill it.
(b) He ignores it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He hates it.
4. When baby bird enacts his punishment upon his parents, what happens?
(a) He cries.
(b) He dies.
(c) He flies.
(d) He injures himself.
5. Who writes the report in "Raising Cain: A Case History of the First Family"?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Faust?
2. What does the doctor think about Billy in "Projection"?
3. What does Edwin H. Friedman claim "real figures of speech" are based on?
4. Who is the first family in "Raising Cain: A Case History of the First Family"?
5. What is the lamb's friends' advice at the end of ""The Friendly Forest"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)