|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the birds in "Soaring" have?
2. What distracts the moth in ""Round in Circles"?
(a) A closet filled with coats.
(b) A human.
(c) A car.
(d) A bright light.
3. What does Billy like to cut up in "Projection"?
(a) His homework.
(b) His steak.
(c) His toys.
(d) His clothes.
4. What happens to the plant at the end of "An American Holly"?
(a) It cries.
(b) It dies.
(c) It walks away.
(d) It comes back to life.
5. Who do baby bird's parents take their anger out on?
(a) Each other.
(b) The people standing beneath them.
(c) The other children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the bird couple in "Soaring" feel about their youngest?
2. Who does the man in "The Power of Belief" see in order to fix him?
3. When, in "Projection", do Billy's parents decide to take him to a doctor?
4. How do people treat John because of his nervous condition?
5. What does the person whom the man encounters on the bridge ask him to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)