|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distracts the moth in ""Round in Circles"?
(a) A bright light.
(b) A car.
(c) A closet filled with coats.
(d) A human.
2. What does baby bird discover one morning upon waking?
(a) He has no wings.
(b) The nest is gone.
(c) His parents are gone.
(d) He can speak!
3. What does Edwin H. Friedman claim "real figures of speech" are based on?
4. What happens to the person the man encounters on the bridge?
(a) He is a ghost.
(b) She finds her mother.
(c) She marries.
(d) He dies.
5. Who does the man encounter in "The Bridge" when he crosses the bridge?
(a) A young child.
(b) His father.
(c) A woman crying.
(d) A man with a rope around his chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does baby bird leave forever at the end of "Soaring"?
2. What is John's nervous condition?
3. Who does the man in "The Power of Belief" see in order to fix him?
4. What does the person whom the man encounters on the bridge ask him to do?
5. What happens to the plant at the end of "An American Holly"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)