|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first family in "Raising Cain: A Case History of the First Family"?
(a) The Clinton family.
(b) Adam and Eve.
(c) The Bush family.
(d) Adam, Eve, Cain, and Able.
2. Why is John shocked at his wife's behavior at the end of "Nervous Condition"?
(a) He didn't think she loved him.
(b) No one has treated him like this.
(c) She used to be mean.
(d) His wife has no personality.
3. What does Faust want people to look to for inspiration?
(a) The mountains.
(c) The future.
4. What is the lamb's friends' advice at the end of ""The Friendly Forest"?
(a) To communicate with the tiger.
(b) To hide in a tree.
(c) To run away.
(d) To communicate with the bear.
5. Who, in "Nervous Condition" does John marry?
(a) A woman his mother's age.
(b) An oversensitive woman.
(c) A mean woman.
(d) His high school sweetheart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does baby bird decide to punish his parents?
2. What, according to Oedipus, has external knowledge buried?
3. What does baby bird hope to do to himself by punishing his parents?
4. What does the doctor think about Billy in "Projection"?
5. Who is Cassandra?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)