|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man in "The Power of Belief" see in order to fix him?
(a) A handsome man.
(b) A priest and a shrink.
(c) A vet.
(d) An exorcist.
2. At the end of "Soaring", what does the baby bird enjoy?
(b) His friends.
(c) His family.
3. In what season does the holly die for the first time?
4. What does the person whom the man encounters on the bridge ask him to do?
(a) Embrace him.
(b) Hold the rope.
(c) Find her mother.
(d) Get her a hanky.
5. Who writes the report in "Raising Cain: A Case History of the First Family"?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A student.
(d) A social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "The Power of Belief", what does the dead man claim?
2. What happens to the moth at the end of "Round in Circles"?
3. What does Edwin H. Friedman claim "real figures of speech" are based on?
4. What does baby bird discover one morning upon waking?
5. What challenge did Edwin H. Friedman face in writing his fables?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)