|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes John's wife to change the way she treats her husband in "Nervous Condition"?
(a) John has an affair.
(b) John loses his job.
(c) A dog with her puppies.
(d) A cat with her kittens.
2. Why does the man in "An American Holly" move the plant?
(a) It needs more space.
(b) It needs sunlight.
(c) It belongs in the trash.
(d) It is blocking the TV.
3. Why are Billy's parents worried in "Projection"?
(a) They are losing their jobs.
(b) He gets F's in school
(c) His drawings are violent.
(d) His bed is unmade.
4. What does the doctor think about Billy in "Projection"?
(a) Billy is normal.
(b) Billy is dying.
(c) Billy is angry.
(d) Billy is sad.
5. What happens to the person the man encounters on the bridge?
(a) He is a ghost.
(b) She marries.
(c) She finds her mother.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author claim he feels protective over in the Prologue?
2. How does baby bird feel at the end of "Soaring"?
3. What image do baby bird's parents want to project in "Soaring"?
4. How do the bird couple in "Soaring" feel about their youngest?
5. How does the other animal in "Round in Circles", react to the moth's advice?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)