|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in "Nervous Condition" does John marry?
(a) A mean woman.
(b) A woman his mother's age.
(c) An oversensitive woman.
(d) His high school sweetheart.
2. What does the doctor think about Billy in "Projection"?
(a) Billy is dying.
(b) Billy is angry.
(c) Billy is normal.
(d) Billy is sad.
3. Who writes the report in "Raising Cain: A Case History of the First Family"?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A student.
(d) A teacher.
4. What lessons do the morals in Part 2 encourage?
(a) Good marriage.
5. What does Edwin H. Friedman claim "real figures of speech" are based on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the baby bird in "Soaring" refuse to give his parents satisfaction over?
2. At the end of "Nervous Condition", how does John's wife attack him?
3. What do baby bird and his parents ultimately fight for in "Soaring"?
4. Who warns the lamb about her friends' advice?
5. What does the doctor do to the man in "The Power of Belief"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)