|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Reptilian Regressions, Fables 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the man in "An American Holly" move the plant?
(a) It needs more space.
(b) It needs sunlight.
(c) It belongs in the trash.
(d) It is blocking the TV.
2. How does baby bird feel towards his parents in "Soaring"?
3. What do Faust and Oedipus discuss in the Interlude?
4. What does Bacterium want to reclaim?
(a) His native language.
(b) His identity.
(c) His luggage.
(d) His single status.
5. How does the stepmom describe Cinderella's prince?
(c) A flaky dreamer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns the lamb about her friends' advice?
2. How do the people who treat the man in "The Power of Belief" feel after speaking with the man?
3. Who invents a socio-political-economic philosophy theory?
4. What does Cassandra believe people should do instead of seek answers?
5. In "Projection", what does Billy want to be when he grows up?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)