|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the moth try to help the other animal in "Round in Circles"?
(a) He sings.
(b) He holds open the window.
(c) He sounds an alarm.
(d) He tries to show a different perspective.
2. In "The Failure of Syntax", what does Edwin H. Friedman claim communication does not depend on?
(a) Hand gestures.
(b) Two people.
3. How does baby bird decide to punish his parents?
(a) He builds a better nest.
(b) He jumps out of the nest.
(c) He hides.
(d) He yells at them.
4. How do people treat John because of his nervous condition?
(a) They buy him umbrellas.
(b) They make sure he never takes a taxi.
(c) They beat him.
(d) They are oversenstive to his needs.
5. Who warns the lamb about her friends' advice?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The farmer.
(d) A member of the forest community.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor think about Billy in "Projection"?
2. How does the person the man encounters on the bridge feel the man is acting?
3. What happens to the moth at the end of "Round in Circles"?
4. What image do baby bird's parents want to project in "Soaring"?
5. Why is John shocked at his wife's behavior at the end of "Nervous Condition"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)