|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Reptilian Regressions, Fables 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Jean and Jane different?
(a) Hair color.
(b) Shoe size.
2. What is the youngest bird unable to do at the start of "Soaring"?
3. What is the name of the bird couple in "Soaring"?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Canary.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Bird.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Robin.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Hex.
4. What does the baby bird in "Soaring" want for himself?
(b) A nest.
5. What does baby bird discover one morning upon waking?
(a) The nest is gone.
(b) He can speak!
(c) He has no wings.
(d) His parents are gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the man cut back the holly a second time?
2. What happens to the Virus in the 3rd section of the story?
3. How does baby bird feel at the end of "Soaring"?
4. How are the people in "Attachment" attached to each other?
5. What does baby bird hope to do to himself by punishing his parents?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)