|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Reptilian Regressions, Fables 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family doctor ask the man in "The Power of Belief"?
(a) "Do horses speak?"
(b) "What is your name?"
(c) "Can I see your bank statement?"
(d) "Do dead men bleed?"
2. What does the Virus think the Bacterium does not understand?
(a) What it means to be compatible.
(c) The glory of love.
3. Who comes out of the therapist's office in "Jean and Jane" ?
(b) The mayor.
4. What type of regression does the author claim humans are experiencing in Part 4?
5. What causes a person to live his life in chains according to the introduction of Part 3?
(a) Refusing to pray.
(b) Seeeing things in black and white.
(c) No thrills.
(d) No romance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of writing is the second part of "Symbiosis"?
2. Who is Ms. Mary Muffet in the story "Caught in Her Own Web"?
3. Why does baby bird never return home at the end of "Soaring"?
4. What is so rare about the web in "Caught in Her Own Web"?
5. What does Edwin H. Friedman claim reptiles lack in the introduction to Part 4?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)