Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 66 | Chapter 67 | Chapter 68 | Chapter 69)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which of the following animals bites Bertha Vick on her bottom in the middle of the night?
2. How does Idgie's mother feel about Idgie's relationship with Ruth?
3. Which of the following characters owns a dog with only three legs?
4. What is the name of Ruth's fiance?
5. How does Idgie react to the news that Ruth is engaged?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Vesta Adcock's...
This section contains 1,256 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)