|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 118 | Chapter 119 | Chapter 120 | Chapter 121.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT testify on Idgie's behalf at the murder trial?
(a) Curtis Smoote.
(b) Eva Bates.
(c) Smokey Lonesome.
(d) Reverend Scroggins.
2. Which of the following events is NOT listed in the August 10, 1954 edition of the newspaper under the headline, "Mishaps Galore"?
(a) Sipsey adds twice as much chili powder to her soup than required.
(b) Opal sets a pile of hair on fire in her salon.
(c) Dot and Wilbur accidentally exchange reading glasses.
(d) Biddie Otis thinks her hair is on fire after a rough perm.
3. Which of the following states was NOT searched for Frank Bennett's body?
4. How many years after his death is Frank Bennett's body discovered?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. Which of the following characters does NOT volunteer to play one of the three wise-men in the Christmas pageant after the draft?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following train cars was Ninny's favorite as a child?
2. How does Ruth recognize Frank even though he wears KKK robes?
3. What beverage does Idgie give Smokey to drink when she sees his hands shaking?
4. Which of the following characters wishes she had been born black, not white?
5. Where does Walter work during wartime?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)