|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 118 | Chapter 119 | Chapter 120 | Chapter 121.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Big George's children?
(a) Naughty Bird.
(c) Wonderful Counselor
2. How long does Smokey Lonesome live in a homeless shelter after being fired from his job?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. Which of the following illnesses strikes Naughty Bird when she refuses to eat?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(c) Chicken Pox.
4. What is the name of the church Evelyn attends on Easter Sunday morning, 1986?
(a) Malcom X Church.
(b) All God's Children Church.
(c) Noah's Ark Church.
(d) Martin Luther King Jr. Church.
5. Who is the last person Artis thinks about before he dies?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jasper when he began work on the railroad?
2. Who adopts the baby boy abandoned at the train station?
3. How was criminal Mr. Pinto executed?
4. To which city does Evelyn travel for vacation after leaving Ninny in the nursing home?
5. Which of the following characters is the true Railroad Bill?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)