|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 118 | Chapter 119 | Chapter 120 | Chapter 121.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade does Idgie Threadgoode open the Whistle Stop Cafe?
(a) The 1940's.
(b) The 1990's.
(c) The 1920's.
(d) The 1980's.
2. Who rushes Buddy Jr. to the hospital after he is struck by the train?
(c) Big George.
3. What does Evelyn threaten to use to smash her husband's head in?
(a) A stone.
(b) A tire iron.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A lead pipe.
4. Which of the following buildings has NOT closed in Whistle Stop by the year 1956?
(a) The Cafe.
(b) The Hair Salon.
(c) The Public Library.
(d) The Post Office.
5. Who is the last person Artis thinks about before he dies?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ruth's fiance?
2. Which of the following items is NOT included in the box of belongings Ninny leaves for Evelyn?
3. Who gives Buddy Jr. the nickname "Stump"?
4. What does Idgie use to break all the windows in her bedroom on the day Ruth leaves town?
5. Which of the following men was NOT present on the day Ruth escaped from Frank?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)