|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 102 | Chapter 103 | Chapter 104 | Chapter 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is interesting about the wedding the Dill Pickle Club is organizing to benefit the high school sports teams?
(a) There will be no guests.
(b) There will be no men.
(c) There will be no flowers.
(d) There will be no women.
2. What is the name of the city where Smokey's young friend is killed during a hobo raid?
3. To whose home does Idgie often send people who ask where they can purchase whiskey?
(a) To the sheriff's home.
(b) To the dentist's home.
(c) To the crossing guard's home.
(d) To the preacher's home.
4. Which of the following accidents was Wilbur, Dot's husband, NOT a part of?
(a) Wilbur was swept up into a tornado as it passed through town.
(b) Wilbur destroyed his car windsheild during a hail storm.
(c) Wilbur was struck by lightning while fishing.
(d) Wilbur fell into an icy ditch while walking his dogs.
5. In which Alabaman city does Idgie drop Artis off after helping him get released from prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who promises to avenge the death of Willy Boy Peavy?
2. Which of the following animals stars in the story Idgie tells Smokey, which he finds so funny he laughs out loud?
3. Which of the following items does Ninny claim was stolen from one of her friends' bedrooms at the nursing home?
4. In Dot's article about Buddy Jr.'s accident, which of the following injuries is NOT mentioned in her run-down about the dangers of trains?
5. How does Ruth feel about the abuse she suffered while married to Frank?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)