|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 102 | Chapter 103 | Chapter 104 | Chapter 105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following substances does Wilbur get stuck in his hair while working?
(c) Chewing gum.
(d) Rubber cement.
2. Which of the following bills are particularly high for residents in Whistle Stop during the early 1930's?
(a) Electricity bills.
(b) Water bills.
(d) Heating bills.
3. Which of the following train cars was Ninny's favorite as a child?
(a) The caboose.
(b) The driver's car.
(c) The sleeping car.
(d) The dining car.
4. What type of animal does Opal Threadgoode's husband raise on his farm?
5. Which of the following meat products did Railroad Bill throw from a moving train?
(b) Lamb chops.
(c) Thanksgiving turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Limeway's nickname?
2. What is the name of the elephant Ruth and Idgie take the children to see in Avondale Park?
3. Which of the following diet programs does Evelyn join, hoping to lose weight?
4. Which of the following objects does Stump bring with him when he goes to see Mr. Pinto's body?
5. How long does Ruth wait before she calls Idgie the first time after moving out?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)