|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38 | Chapter 39 | Chapter 40 | Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most hobos find out about the Whistle Stop Cafe?
(a) Through word-of-mouth advertising.
(b) Hobos are not allowed in Whistle Stop.
(c) Through graffiti in boxcars.
(d) Idgie picks them out of the soup line.
2. How does the price differ between black and white customers at the Cafe differ?
(a) Black customers are charged more.
(b) Black customers are charged less.
(c) Black customers and white customers are charged the same amount.
(d) Black customers are not served.
3. How often does it snow in Whistle Stop?
(a) Once every five years.
(b) Once every ten years.
(c) Once every twenty years.
(d) Once every year.
4. Which of the following animals stars in the story Idgie tells Smokey, which he finds so funny he laughs out loud?
5. Which part of Buddy Jr.'s body is severed off when he is hit by the train?
(a) His arms.
(b) His fingertips.
(c) His nose.
(d) His legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rushes Buddy Jr. to the hospital after he is struck by the train?
2. To whose home does Idgie often send people who ask where they can purchase whiskey?
3. Which of the following diseases did Evelyn's mother die from?
4. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of Big George's children?
5. Which of the following games is Pig Iron famous for playing?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)