|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 94 | Chapter 95 | Chapter 96 | Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Artis sustain the injuries on his hands that are written about in the local newspaper?
(a) From a dog bite.
(b) Fighting in a bar.
(c) Burning his hands in a campfire.
(d) Opening a bottle of wine.
2. During what month of the year does Frank go missing?
3. What is the name of the girl Buddy Jr. has a crush on, but is embarrassed to play around?
4. Why does Vesta run over her gardener?
(a) Because she is racist.
(b) Because she thinks he's lazy.
(c) Because he forgets to show up for work one day.
(d) Because she finds out he's stealing from her.
5. How do the young girls in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot insult Evelyn?
(a) By saying they are smarter than she is.
(b) By saying they are faster than she is.
(c) By saying they are prettier than she is.
(d) By saying they are thinner than she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clarissa buying on the day she watches her uncle being arrested and dragged from the shopping center?
2. How does Idgie claim Frank died?
3. Who gives Buddy Jr. the nickname "Stump"?
4. Which of Big George's children has the lightest skin color?
5. Which of the following characters owns a dog with only three legs?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)