|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 94 | Chapter 95 | Chapter 96 | Chapter 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Ed drive?
(a) A convertible.
(b) A truck.
(c) A mini van.
(d) A sedan.
2. How does Artis sustain the injuries on his hands that are written about in the local newspaper?
(a) Opening a bottle of wine.
(b) Fighting in a bar.
(c) Burning his hands in a campfire.
(d) From a dog bite.
3. Who gives Buddy Jr. the nickname "Stump"?
4. Which of the following characters owns a dog with only three legs?
(d) Buddy Jr.
5. What is Clarissa buying on the day she watches her uncle being arrested and dragged from the shopping center?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month of the year does Frank go missing?
2. Which of the following buildings is NOT one that catches Artis' imagination in Birmingham?
3. Which of Big George's children has the lightest skin color?
4. What does Ed sell for a living?
5. Why does Vesta run over her gardener?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)