Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5
1. In what decade does Idgie Threadgoode open the Whistle Stop Cafe?
(a) The 1940's.
(b) The 1920's.
(c) The 1980's.
(d) The 1990's.
2. What does Idgie Threadgoode claim to have found inside a hen's egg?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) A ten dollar bill.
(d) A ruby necklace.
3. On which body part does Idgie Threadgoode have surgery in June, 1985?
(a) Her liver.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her gallbladder.
(d) Her appendix.
4. What is the name of Dot's newspaper?
(a) Dot Daily.
(b) Weems World for Women.
(c) Dot's Divine Discussion.
(d) The Weems Weekly.
5. What is the one article of clothing Idgie refuses to wear?
(a) A hat.
(c) A dress.
6. Which of the following words completes the headline to the famous article Dot wrote in her newspaper: "Ownership of ______________ questioned."
(a) Swamp swell.
(d) Rabid dog.
Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10
7. What beverage does Idgie give Smokey to drink when she sees his hands shaking?
(d) She does not give him anything to drink.
This section contains 4,001 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)