Short Essay Questions Key
1. What was revealed about the blue house on Londress Street in Chapter 1 of Frida?
2. How did Frida's father, Guillermo, meet his second wife, Frida's mother?
3. What happened to Frida's family during the Mexican Revolution?
4. What happened to Matilde's half-sister in Chapter 1?
5. How was Kahlo changed after she contracted polio when she was six-years-old?
6. How did Guillermo treat Frida compared to his other daughters?
7. What was so impressive about Frida being permitted to attend the National Preparatory School?
8. Who was a member of Frida's close group of friends, the Cachuchas, and what did they do together?
9. How was Diego Rivera described in Chapter 3?
10. What did Frida do to try and gain Rivera's attention in Chapter 3?
11. While at the National Preparatory School, who did Frida date that her parents disapproved of?
12. What happened to Frida after she was in a horrible bus accident in Chapter 4?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)