1. What is the color of the house where the story of Frida Kahlo's life begins?
2. What is the name of the street that Kahlo's house, in Chapter 1, is located?
3. What is now painted on the wall of Kahlo's home in Chapter 1?
Two inscriptions that say that Kahlo was born there and that she and Rivera lived there for many years.
4. Who built Kahlo's home, in Chapter 1?
5. From where did Kahlo's father migrate?
6. What was the name of the jewelry store where Kahlo's father worked?
This section contains 5,315 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)