|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Viva la Vida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Kahlo entranced Rivera?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her spunk and freshness.
(c) Her quiet demeanor.
(d) Her talent.
2. How old was Rivera when he began work at the National Preparatory School?
3. What was Kahlo's blue house turned into after her death?
(a) A resturant.
(b) A school of art for underpiviledged children.
(c) A refuge for battered women.
(d) A Frida Kahlo Museum.
4. What did people do when Rivera arrived back in New York in Chapter 11?
(a) They waited in long lines to meet him.
(b) They picketed his gallery opening.
(c) They purchased tickets to watch him paint.
(d) They threw tomatoes at him in the streets.
5. Rivera despaired Kahlo's illness; what did he tell people he would do if he was stronger?
(a) Leave her.
(b) Stay with her.
(c) Find a way to relieve her pain.
(d) Kill her to relieve her suffering.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the students that Kahlo taught feel about her?
2. What day was Frida Kahlo born?
3. How did Kahlo's doctors feel about her heading to Mexico in Chapter 23?
4. What is now painted on the wall of Kahlo's home in Chapter 1?
5. How old was Rivera when he and Kahlo remarried?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)