|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Viva la Vida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kahlo made a significant recovery in Chapter 6 and was able to go to Mexico City for a visit; who did she go with?
2. What increased as a result of Kahlo and Rivera's courtship becoming more and more intense?
(a) The quantity of her painting and her confidence.
(b) The amount of money that Kahlo received for her paintings.
(c) Rivera giving Kahlo many gifts.
(d) The quanitity of his painting and his confidence.
3. Who did Kahlo meet in America who was an important doctor?
(a) Luther Burbank.
(b) Edward Weston.
(c) Eva Frederick.
(d) Leo Eloesser.
4. What did Kahlo claim that she never knew she was until it was put upon her in Paris?
(a) Being a Resistance fighter.
(b) Being an Impressionist.
(c) Being an Anarchist.
(d) Being a Surrealist.
5. What physical aspect about Rivera did Kahlo laugh at?
(a) His hair.
(b) His size.
(c) His bread.
(d) The way he dresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what was an important part of who Kahlo was?
2. What is the name of the street that Kahlo's house, in Chapter 1, is located?
3. How did Kahlo disguise her artificial body part?
4. How did the students that Kahlo taught feel about her?
5. How would Rivera's personality be described?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)