|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Viva la Vida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Kahlo's painting in Chapter 5 that depicted her feelings of paralysis and despair?
(a) Self Portrait.
(b) The Shattered Soul.
(c) My Birth.
(d) The Broken Column.
2. How many girls were in attendance at the National Preparatory School when Kahlo attended?
3. In Chapter 21, what did Kahlo continue to paint the changing landscape of?
(a) Her marriage with Rivera.
(b) Her pain.
(c) Her affairs.
(d) Her many changing locations.
4. How did the students that Kahlo taught feel about her?
(a) They mocked her.
(b) They were scared of her.
(c) They hated her.
(d) They adored her.
5. How would the stories that Rivera told be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are a group of painters commissioned to create for the National Preparatory School?
2. What did Kahlo borrow from Rivera in Chapter 7?
3. What painting did Kahlo finish the day after her divorce papers came through?
4. How old was Rivera when he and Kahlo remarried?
5. What is the name of Kahlo's sister who is kicked out of the house because she left to be with her boyfriend?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)