|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Viva la Vida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Kahlo disguise her artificial body part?
(a) By wearing flowing skirts.
(b) By wearing boots.
(c) By wearing gloves.
(d) By wearing long sleeved shirts.
2. What did many Mexicans and Kahlo's friends see her accident as?
(b) A tragedy.
(d) A curse.
3. Right after they returned to Mexico in Chapter 9, where were Rivera and Kahlo invited to have an exhibition?
(a) New York, at the fledging Museum of Modern Art.
(b) Detroit, at the fledging Museum of Modern Art.
(c) Miami, at the fledging Museum of Modern Art.
(d) San Francisco, at the fledging Museum of Modern Art.
4. What did Kahlo begin to do in Chapter 13 that made her behavior seem less civilized and more "indecent'?
(a) She started swearing.
(b) She started using drugs.
(c) She started wearing less clothing.
(d) She started to drink more and more.
5. Who did Rivera have an affair with that left Kahlo completely distraught in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the house where the story of Frida Kahlo's life begins?
2. What was the name of the painting that Kahlo created to depict the pain she was suffering through?
3. What did Kahlo write in her diary in Chapter 24?
4. What painting did Kahlo create that was a shock to people, and brought an already-difficult subject in the foreground by painting right into the frame?
5. What did Rivera and Kahlo tell the press was the reason of their divorce?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)