|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Portraits of a Marriage and Chapter 22, Naturaleza Viva: Alive Still Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Kahlo treat Rivera during their marriage?
(a) As his mother.
(b) As his friend.
(c) As his sister.
(d) As his enemy.
2. What did Kahlo delight in doing to the New York press?
(a) Avoding them.
(b) Making fun of them and watching them squirm.
(c) Talking to them.
(d) Creating paintings depicting them.
3. At what school was Kahlo was invited to teach?
(a) La Esmeralda.
(b) La Evangelina.
(c) La Esmerada.
(d) La Emelia.
4. What did Kahlo and Rivera start keeping as pets as child-like replacements?
5. What movement did Kahlo learn about while staying in Paris?
(a) Anarchist movement.
(b) Resistance movement.
(c) Impressionism movement.
(d) The Surrealist movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Rivera start to hear complaints from regarding who he had taken commissions from?
2. Kahlo's parents said that her match with Rivera in marriage was like what?
3. How old was Kahlo when she met Rivera again in Chapter 6?
4. What did Kahlo do to Rivera in hopes of gaining his attention while he was at the National Preparatory Academy?
5. What did an article in the New York World-Telegram call Rivera's unfinished mural?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)