|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Portraits of a Marriage and Chapter 22, Naturaleza Viva: Alive Still Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Rivera when he and Kahlo remarried?
2. Who did Kahlo meet in America who was a photographer?
(a) Luther Burbank.
(b) Edward Weston.
(c) Eva Frederick.
(d) Leo Eloesser.
3. What year did Kahlo claim that she was born?
4. How did the environment around Rivera change as his mural was partly finished in Chapter 11?
(a) It started to grow too crowded with people.
(b) It started to grow hostile.
(c) It became overwhelming.
(d) It became dull.
5. What is the name of the street that Kahlo's house, in Chapter 1, is located?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7 during their courtship, what did Rivera start to include Kahlo in?
2. What about Kahlo entranced Rivera?
3. What did Kahlo give Trotsky after ending their affair in Chapter 14?
4. What was the strongest reason that Kahlo is permitted to attend such an impressive school as the National Preparatory School?
5. Who did Kahlo write passionate letters to that showed her strong will, not just to endure the pain, but to live life fully?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)