|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Portraits of a Marriage and Chapter 22, Naturaleza Viva: Alive Still Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Rivera when he met Kahlo again in Chapter 6?
(a) 41 years old.
(b) 45 years old.
(c) 55 years old.
(d) 51 years old.
2. Who was listed as a prime suspect in the attempted assassination of Trotsky?
3. Who did Rivera start to hear complaints from regarding who he had taken commissions from?
(a) His wife, Kahlo.
(b) His family and friends.
(c) His Capitalist party.
(d) His Communist party.
4. What did Kahlo give Trotsky after ending their affair in Chapter 14?
(a) A ring.
(b) Some money.
(c) A painting.
(d) A letter.
5. What did Kahlo do upon hearing about Rivera's different conquests?
(a) Become very angry and start tearing up his stuff.
(b) Laugh and say she is happy about it.
(c) Create very powerful paintings.
(d) Tease and some say, even enjoy hearing about his different conquests.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Rivera when he began work at the National Preparatory School?
2. In 1950, Kahlo went to the hospital in Mexico City; how long did she stay there?
3. What did Kahlo begin to do in Chapter 13 that made her behavior seem less civilized and more "indecent'?
4. Who came to live with Rivera and Kahlo after living in nine years of exile?
5. How was Kahlo's affair in Chapter 13 discovered?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)