|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, A Necklace of Thorns and Chapter 18, Remarriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kahlo spend a great deal of time and attention to, even during her sickest times?
(a) Her looks.
(b) Her painting.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her lover.
2. What did Kahlo claim that she never knew she was until it was put upon her in Paris?
(a) Being a Surrealist.
(b) Being a Resistance fighter.
(c) Being an Anarchist.
(d) Being an Impressionist.
3. How old was Rivera when he began work at the National Preparatory School?
4. Whose head did Rivera want to paint beside the head of Abraham Lincoln in his mural?
5. Who did Kahlo write passionate letters to that showed her strong will, not just to endure the pain, but to live life fully?
(a) Arias and her friends.
(b) Her mother and her friends.
(c) Rivera and her friends.
(d) Her father and her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were people starting to find fault with Rivera's work?
2. What year did Kahlo claim that she was born?
3. What happened to Kahlo on September 17, 1925 that forever altered her life?
4. Rivera was famous for his paintings and infamous for his what?
5. In Chapter 7, what was an important part of who Kahlo was?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)