|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, A Necklace of Thorns and Chapter 18, Remarriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kahlo do a month after her divorce became final and was the same thing she did when learning of her husband's affair with her sister?
(a) She shaved her head.
(b) She dyed her hair red.
(c) She cut her hair short.
(d) She dyed her hair blond.
2. What movement did Kahlo learn about while staying in Paris?
(a) The Surrealist movement.
(b) Impressionism movement.
(c) Anarchist movement.
(d) Resistance movement.
3. Kahlo had a miscarriage while she and Rivera were living in Detroit; what painting did she create during that time?
(b) Broken Heart.
(c) Henry Ford Hospital.
(d) My Baby.
4. From where did Kahlo's father migrate?
5. Who was the person that taught Kahlo what Rivera's favorite foods were?
(a) His maid.
(b) His mother.
(c) His children.
(d) Lupe Marin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people do when Rivera arrived back in New York in Chapter 11?
2. What increased as a result of Kahlo and Rivera's courtship becoming more and more intense?
3. How old was Rivera when he began work at the National Preparatory School?
4. Why were people starting to find fault with Rivera's work?
5. Who did Kahlo's father meet while working in the jewelry store?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)