|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Revolutionaries in the Temple of Finance and Chapter 12, A Few Small Nips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kahlo made a significant recovery in Chapter 6 and was able to go to Mexico City for a visit; who did she go with?
2. Right after they returned to Mexico in Chapter 9, where were Rivera and Kahlo invited to have an exhibition?
(a) Detroit, at the fledging Museum of Modern Art.
(b) New York, at the fledging Museum of Modern Art.
(c) San Francisco, at the fledging Museum of Modern Art.
(d) Miami, at the fledging Museum of Modern Art.
3. How would the stories that Rivera told be described?
4. What year did Kahlo claim that she was born?
5. What increased as a result of Kahlo and Rivera's courtship becoming more and more intense?
(a) The amount of money that Kahlo received for her paintings.
(b) The quanitity of his painting and his confidence.
(c) The quantity of her painting and her confidence.
(d) Rivera giving Kahlo many gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of surgeon was the doctor that Kahlo met in America, who helped her the rest of her life?
2. How would Rivera's looks be described?
3. After Kahlo's accident in Chapter 3, what did she struggle against for the rest of her life?
4. What happened to Kahlo on September 17, 1925 that forever altered her life?
5. Kahlo's mother passed away in Chapter 10 after having what removed?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)