|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Revolutionaries in the Temple of Finance and Chapter 12, A Few Small Nips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did an article in the New York World-Telegram call Rivera's unfinished mural?
2. Kahlo's mother passed away in Chapter 10 after having what removed?
(a) Her cancerous moles.
(c) Her appendix.
(d) Her leg.
3. How soon did Kahlo's first relapse come after her accident?
(a) A year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three months.
4. Who was Kahlo's clique not particularly respectful to at the National Preparatory School?
(a) Other students.
(c) The cooks.
(d) The servants.
5. How was Kahlo's personality compared to Rivera's personality?
(a) In unision with Rivera's.
(b) Large in comparison.
(c) Small in comparison.
(d) Complemented and challenged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Kahlo meet in America who was an important doctor?
2. Who did Kahlo write passionate letters to that showed her strong will, not just to endure the pain, but to live life fully?
3. What did people do when Rivera arrived back in New York in Chapter 11?
4. What was the strongest reason that Kahlo is permitted to attend such an impressive school as the National Preparatory School?
5. How would Rivera's looks be described?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)