|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Revolutionaries in the Temple of Finance and Chapter 12, A Few Small Nips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rivera was famous for his paintings and infamous for his what?
2. How would the stories that Rivera told be described?
3. What are a group of painters commissioned to create for the National Preparatory School?
(a) Individual portraits of the professors and students.
(b) A giant portrait of the professors.
(c) A set of murals.
(d) A set of sculptures.
4. What was Kahlo dressing like before she met Rivera?
(a) A peasant.
(b) The workers' attire and haircut of the Young Communist League.
(c) A flapper girl.
(d) A retro girl.
5. What was Rivera known to be by most people, in Chapter 3?
(a) A naiive man.
(b) A prominent womanizer.
(c) A stubborn brute.
(d) A devoted husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kahlo spend a great deal of time and attention to, even during her sickest times?
2. How many girls were in Kahlo's clique at the National Preparatory School?
3. Who built Kahlo's home, in Chapter 1?
4. Kahlo's mother tried to raise her daughters with a traditional Mexican upbringing; what two things did she enforce?
5. Who was the person that taught Kahlo what Rivera's favorite foods were?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)