|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Revolutionaries in the Temple of Finance and Chapter 12, A Few Small Nips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Kahlo's accident in Chapter 3, what did she struggle against for the rest of her life?
(a) Her fear of automobiles.
(b) Ridicule for her disfigurement.
(c) Her fear of trains.
(d) Death and decay.
2. What was the strongest reason that Kahlo is permitted to attend such an impressive school as the National Preparatory School?
(a) Her father, Guillermo.
(b) Her mother, Matilde.
(c) Her father, Alejandro.
(d) Her mother, Maria.
3. What type of house did Kahlo and Rivera move into after they got married?
(a) Rustic Greek style facade.
(b) Spanish style facade.
(c) French-gothic-style facade.
(d) Elizabethan style facade.
4. What did Kahlo spend a great deal of time and attention to, even during her sickest times?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her painting.
(d) Her lover.
5. What did Kahlo contract when she was six years old that caused her to spend nine months confined to a room?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Kahlo's father migrate?
2. What did an article in the New York World-Telegram call Rivera's unfinished mural?
3. What was the first name of Mr. Rivera, who was one of the painters commissioned to work at the National Preparatory School?
4. Where was the National Preparatory school located that Kahlo attended?
5. What did Kahlo's painting in Chapter 5 seem to represent?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)