|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Revolutionaries in the Temple of Finance and Chapter 12, A Few Small Nips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Rivera wait before starting to paint in order to capture the American people, in Chapter 9?
(a) Two months.
(b) One months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three months.
2. Who had Rivera accepted commissions from that he was now having complaints about in Chapter 9?
(a) The Mexican government and the United States.
(b) The Mexican government and Chile.
(c) The United States and Germany.
(d) Germany and the Mexican government.
3. What type of things did Kahlo paint in Chapter 7?
(a) She was painting colorful paintings of plants.
(b) She was painting things intimately connected to her life and her life experiences.
(c) She was painting the surrounding wildlife.
(d) She was painting scenic portraits.
4. Rivera was famous for his paintings and infamous for his what?
5. What was the name of Kahlo's clique that she hung out with at the National Preparatory School?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girls were in Kahlo's clique at the National Preparatory School?
2. How did Kahlo's father begin to behave the worse-off the family's circumstances got, in Chapter 2?
3. What day was Frida Kahlo born?
4. What is now painted on the wall of Kahlo's home in Chapter 1?
5. What did the doctors prescribe for Kahlo after she recovered from her illness?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)