|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Gringolandia and Chapter 10, Detroit: Henry Ford Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the key successes to Kahlo and Rivera's eventual marriage?
(a) They were both intensely passionate.
(b) They were complete opposites.
(c) They were not bothered by seeing other people.
(d) They were both easily bored and their unusual styles challeneged each other.
2. What was Rivera known to be by most people, in Chapter 3?
(a) A prominent womanizer.
(b) A naiive man.
(c) A stubborn brute.
(d) A devoted husband.
3. What is the name of Kahlo's sister who is kicked out of the house because she left to be with her boyfriend?
4. How old was Rivera when he met Kahlo again in Chapter 6?
(a) 41 years old.
(b) 45 years old.
(c) 55 years old.
(d) 51 years old.
5. Who did Kahlo dance with at a party in Detroit, who was famous?
(a) Charlie Chaplan.
(b) Henry Ford.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Kahlo's family into penury, whereas before they had lived a comfortable lifestyle?
2. What was the name of Kahlo's clique that she hung out with at the National Preparatory School?
3. What was the strongest reason that Kahlo is permitted to attend such an impressive school as the National Preparatory School?
4. Who did Rivera start to hear complaints from regarding who he had taken commissions from?
5. What type of ceremony did Kahlo and Rivera decide to have when they married?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)