|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Gringolandia and Chapter 10, Detroit: Henry Ford Hospital.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are a group of painters commissioned to create for the National Preparatory School?
(a) Individual portraits of the professors and students.
(b) A set of sculptures.
(c) A set of murals.
(d) A giant portrait of the professors.
2. Who did Kahlo meet in America who was an important doctor?
(a) Leo Eloesser.
(b) Edward Weston.
(c) Luther Burbank.
(d) Eva Frederick.
3. What did Kahlo's father begin to make a name for himself doing?
4. How did Kahlo introduce herself to Rivera?
(a) As a potential friend.
(b) As an artist.
(c) As a potential conquest.
(d) As an enemy.
5. In Chapter 9, where did Rivera and Kahlo decide to visit for a Commission that Rivera was granted in America?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girls were in Kahlo's clique at the National Preparatory School?
2. What did Kahlo borrow from Rivera in Chapter 7?
3. After Kahlo and Rivera were married, how did Kahlo begin to dress?
4. Who built Kahlo's home, in Chapter 1?
5. What happened to Kahlo on September 17, 1925 that forever altered her life?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)