|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Broken Column and Chapter 6, Diego: The Frog Prince.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Kahlo when she met Rivera again in Chapter 6?
(a) 22 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 23 years old.
(d) 24 years old.
2. What is now painted on the wall of Kahlo's home in Chapter 1?
(a) A portrait of Kahlo and Rivera.
(b) A portrait of Kahlo's child.
(c) Two inscriptions that say that Kahlo died there and that she and Rivera lived their entire lives there.
(d) Two inscriptions that say that Kahlo was born there and that she and Rivera lived there for many years.
3. What did Kahlo's father say to Rivera to warn him about his daughter?
(a) He said that she was a devil.
(b) He said that she was a witch.
(c) He said that she was a harlot.
(d) He said that she was a tramp.
4. What was Kahlo's clique's favorite activity at the National Preparatory School?
(a) To sing songs.
(b) To paint portraits of each other.
(c) To take turns reading out loud from their favorite books.
(d) To find a better book than the others, finish it first and dramatize it in front of the other members.
5. How soon did Kahlo's first relapse come after her accident?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kahlo's father begin to make a name for himself doing?
2. What was the name of the jewelry store where Kahlo's father worked?
3. What was the first name of Mr. Rivera, who was one of the painters commissioned to work at the National Preparatory School?
4. Where was the National Preparatory school located that Kahlo attended?
5. How would Rivera's looks be described?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)