|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Broken Column and Chapter 6, Diego: The Frog Prince.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kahlo contract when she was six years old that caused her to spend nine months confined to a room?
2. What did Kahlo's father begin to make a name for himself doing?
3. From where did Kahlo's father migrate?
4. Despite Kahlo's attraction and fascination with Rivera, who was she dating that was the leader of her clique?
(a) Alexander Jorge Ammon.
(b) Alejandro Gomez Arias.
(c) Diego Alejandro Marin.
(d) Gomez Diego Arias.
5. How would the stories that Rivera told be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kahlo's father say to Rivera to warn him about his daughter?
2. What was the strongest reason that Kahlo is permitted to attend such an impressive school as the National Preparatory School?
3. What was the name of Kahlo's painting in Chapter 5 that depicted her feelings of paralysis and despair?
4. How soon did Kahlo's first relapse come after her accident?
5. What did Kahlo's painting in Chapter 5 seem to represent?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)