|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Broken Column and Chapter 6, Diego: The Frog Prince.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Rivera marry in 1922 who was also his mistress?
(a) Matilde Lorpe.
(b) Maria Mendes.
(c) Lorraine Moria.
(d) Lupe Marin.
2. From where did Kahlo's father migrate?
3. How old was Rivera when he met Kahlo again in Chapter 6?
(a) 55 years old.
(b) 45 years old.
(c) 41 years old.
(d) 51 years old.
4. What is the name of the street that Kahlo's house, in Chapter 1, is located?
5. What was the first name of Mr. Rivera, who was one of the painters commissioned to work at the National Preparatory School?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girls were in Kahlo's clique at the National Preparatory School?
2. What did many Mexicans and Kahlo's friends see her accident as?
3. Who was elected president of the National Student Confederation in 1929?
4. How soon did Kahlo's first relapse come after her accident?
5. What did Kahlo's father begin to make a name for himself doing?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)