|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Broken Column and Chapter 6, Diego: The Frog Prince.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Kahlo's clique that she hung out with at the National Preparatory School?
2. How soon did Kahlo's first relapse come after her accident?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two years.
(d) A year.
3. How would the stories that Rivera told be described?
4. How did Kahlo's father begin to behave the worse-off the family's circumstances got, in Chapter 2?
5. Who built Kahlo's home, in Chapter 1?
(a) Diego Rivera.
(b) Guillermo Kahlo.
(c) Gomez Rivera.
(d) Alejandro Kahlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students, total, were in attendance at the National Preparatory School when Kahlo attended?
2. How many girls were in attendance at the National Preparatory School when Kahlo attended?
3. How was Kahlo's personality compared to Rivera's personality?
4. How would Rivera's looks be described?
5. What is now painted on the wall of Kahlo's home in Chapter 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)