|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The National Prepatory School and Chapter 4, Accident and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Kahlo's father migrate?
2. What is now painted on the wall of Kahlo's home in Chapter 1?
(a) A portrait of Kahlo's child.
(b) Two inscriptions that say that Kahlo was born there and that she and Rivera lived there for many years.
(c) Two inscriptions that say that Kahlo died there and that she and Rivera lived their entire lives there.
(d) A portrait of Kahlo and Rivera.
3. What year did Kahlo claim that she was born?
4. How old was Rivera when he began work at the National Preparatory School?
5. What was the first name of Mr. Rivera, who was one of the painters commissioned to work at the National Preparatory School?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kahlo do to Rivera in hopes of gaining his attention while he was at the National Preparatory Academy?
2. What did the doctors prescribe for Kahlo after she recovered from her illness?
3. What was the name of the jewelry store where Kahlo's father worked?
4. What are a group of painters commissioned to create for the National Preparatory School?
5. What was Kahlo's clique's favorite activity at the National Preparatory School?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)