|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The National Prepatory School and Chapter 4, Accident and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are a group of painters commissioned to create for the National Preparatory School?
(a) A set of murals.
(b) A giant portrait of the professors.
(c) A set of sculptures.
(d) Individual portraits of the professors and students.
2. From whom did Kahlo's father gain a commission?
(a) The Canadian government.
(b) The German government.
(c) The Mexican government.
(d) The Chilean government.
3. How many girls were in attendance at the National Preparatory School when Kahlo attended?
4. In what year did Kahlo enroll in the National Preparatory School?
5. Where was the National Preparatory school located that Kahlo attended?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the doctors prescribe for Kahlo after she recovered from her illness?
2. What was the name of the jewelry store where Kahlo's father worked?
3. What happened to Kahlo on September 17, 1925 that forever altered her life?
4. What is the name of Kahlo's sister who is kicked out of the house because she left to be with her boyfriend?
5. What year did Kahlo claim that she was born?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)