|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The National Prepatory School and Chapter 4, Accident and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctors prescribe for Kahlo after she recovered from her illness?
(a) A pill she had to take every day.
(b) Physical exercise.
(c) More rest.
(d) Reading to help her eyesight.
2. Despite Kahlo's attraction and fascination with Rivera, who was she dating that was the leader of her clique?
(a) Diego Alejandro Marin.
(b) Gomez Diego Arias.
(c) Alejandro Gomez Arias.
(d) Alexander Jorge Ammon.
3. What was the name of Kahlo's clique that she hung out with at the National Preparatory School?
4. Kahlo's mother tried to raise her daughters with a traditional Mexican upbringing; what two things did she enforce?
(a) Plowing the fields and musical talent.
(b) Cleaning the house and religious study.
(c) Learning how to cook and attending religious services regularly.
(d) Mending clothes and yardwork.
5. What year did Kahlo claim that she was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of Mr. Rivera, who was one of the painters commissioned to work at the National Preparatory School?
2. What did Kahlo contract when she was six years old that caused her to spend nine months confined to a room?
3. How many boys were in Kahlo's clique at the National Preparatory School?
4. In what year did Kahlo enroll in the National Preparatory School?
5. What are a group of painters commissioned to create for the National Preparatory School?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)