|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The National Prepatory School and Chapter 4, Accident and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kahlo do to Rivera in hopes of gaining his attention while he was at the National Preparatory Academy?
(a) She flirted with him every chance she got.
(b) She put on her prettiest dress and wore make-up.
(c) Stole food from him and soaped the stairway from the stage he was painting on, in the hopes that he would fall.
(d) She threw herself at his feet.
2. Who did Kahlo's father meet while working in the jewelry store?
(a) His second wife, Matilde.
(b) His second wife, Mary.
(c) His third wife, Maria.
(d) His first wife, MaryAnn.
3. How many boys were in Kahlo's clique at the National Preparatory School?
4. Why did Kahlo's father favor her above her sisters?
(a) Because she was the prettiest.
(b) Because she was the most outgoing.
(c) Because she was the most intelligent.
(d) Because he saw much of himself in the girl.
5. What day was Frida Kahlo born?
(a) July 6, 1908.
(b) July 6, 1909.
(c) July 6, 1910.
(d) July 6, 1907.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of Mr. Rivera, who was one of the painters commissioned to work at the National Preparatory School?
2. What is the name of the street that Kahlo's house, in Chapter 1, is located?
3. How many girls were in Kahlo's clique at the National Preparatory School?
4. What did the doctors prescribe for Kahlo after she recovered from her illness?
5. What are a group of painters commissioned to create for the National Preparatory School?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)