|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Portraits of a Marriage and Chapter 22, Naturaleza Viva: Alive Still Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first name of Mr. Rivera, who was one of the painters commissioned to work at the National Preparatory School?
2. In 1940, how did assassins try to kill Trotsky in his bedroom?
(a) Stabbing him.
(b) A bomb.
(c) Machine guns.
3. How old was Kahlo when she met Rivera again in Chapter 6?
(a) 25 years old.
(b) 24 years old.
(c) 22 years old.
(d) 23 years old.
4. What painting did Kahlo finish the day after her divorce papers came through?
(a) The Two Fridas.
(b) My Ring.
(c) A Life Torn Apart.
(d) An Unfinished Marriage.
5. Where did Kahlo stay briefly after leaving Paris?
(c) San Fransico.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the National Preparatory school located that Kahlo attended?
2. What type of ceremony did Kahlo and Rivera decide to have when they married?
3. Who stated to the Mexican press that he no longer had "moral solidarity" with Rivera?
4. How did Kahlo's relationship with Rivera begin to change after they moved into the San Angel house?
5. Who did Rivera fall in love with and even thought about leaving Kahlo for?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)