|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Elephant and the Dove and Chapter 8, Newlywed: The Tehuana Frida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Kahlo begin dressing after she was with Rivera?
(a) A retro girl.
(b) The workers' attire and haircut of the Young Communist League.
(c) A flapper girl.
(d) A peasant.
2. What is the name of Kahlo's sister who is kicked out of the house because she left to be with her boyfriend?
3. What about Kahlo entranced Rivera?
(a) Her quiet demeanor.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her spunk and freshness.
(d) Her talent.
4. How many girls were in Kahlo's clique at the National Preparatory School?
5. How were Kahlo's paintings different from Rivera's work?
(a) Kahlo's portratis were huge, sweeping masses while Rivera captured an individual's life.
(b) Kahlo's portraits were colorful while Rivera's were black and white.
(c) Kahlo only used animals in her paintings while Rivera only used humans.
(d) Kahlo captured an individual's life while Rivera's portraits were huge, sweeping masses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rivera known to be by most people, in Chapter 3?
2. What did Kahlo's father begin to make a name for himself doing?
3. What was one of the key successes to Kahlo and Rivera's eventual marriage?
4. What happened to Kahlo on September 17, 1925 that forever altered her life?
5. How old was Kahlo when she met Rivera again in Chapter 6?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)