|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Elephant and the Dove and Chapter 8, Newlywed: The Tehuana Frida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Rivera's wife, who became quite jealous of all the time that Rivera spent with Kahlo?
(a) Maria Mendes.
(b) Lorraine Moria.
(c) Lupe Marin.
(d) Matilde Lorpe.
2. What increased as a result of Kahlo and Rivera's courtship becoming more and more intense?
(a) The quantity of her painting and her confidence.
(b) The quanitity of his painting and his confidence.
(c) Rivera giving Kahlo many gifts.
(d) The amount of money that Kahlo received for her paintings.
3. What causes Kahlo's family into penury, whereas before they had lived a comfortable lifestyle?
(a) His illness.
(b) Their mother' illness.
(c) The Mexican Revolution.
(d) The recession.
4. What was the first name of Mr. Rivera, who was one of the painters commissioned to work at the National Preparatory School?
5. How would the stories that Rivera told be described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kahlo do to Rivera in hopes of gaining his attention while he was at the National Preparatory Academy?
2. What was the name of the jewelry store where Kahlo's father worked?
3. What type of house did Kahlo and Rivera move into after they got married?
4. What are a group of painters commissioned to create for the National Preparatory School?
5. How soon did Kahlo's first relapse come after her accident?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)