|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Elephant and the Dove and Chapter 8, Newlywed: The Tehuana Frida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Kahlo claim that she was born?
2. Who did Kahlo write passionate letters to that showed her strong will, not just to endure the pain, but to live life fully?
(a) Her mother and her friends.
(b) Her father and her friends.
(c) Rivera and her friends.
(d) Arias and her friends.
3. What day was Frida Kahlo born?
(a) July 6, 1909.
(b) July 6, 1908.
(c) July 6, 1907.
(d) July 6, 1910.
4. What causes Kahlo's family into penury, whereas before they had lived a comfortable lifestyle?
(a) His illness.
(b) The Mexican Revolution.
(c) The recession.
(d) Their mother' illness.
5. What type of house did Kahlo and Rivera move into after they got married?
(a) Spanish style facade.
(b) Rustic Greek style facade.
(c) French-gothic-style facade.
(d) Elizabethan style facade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kahlo's father begin to make a name for himself doing?
2. Kahlo made a significant recovery in Chapter 6 and was able to go to Mexico City for a visit; who did she go with?
3. What did Kahlo contract when she was six years old that caused her to spend nine months confined to a room?
4. How would Rivera's personality be described?
5. What did Kahlo borrow from Rivera in Chapter 7?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)