|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Elephant and the Dove and Chapter 8, Newlywed: The Tehuana Frida.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of things did Kahlo paint in Chapter 7?
(a) She was painting scenic portraits.
(b) She was painting things intimately connected to her life and her life experiences.
(c) She was painting the surrounding wildlife.
(d) She was painting colorful paintings of plants.
2. What did Kahlo spend a great deal of time and attention to, even during her sickest times?
(a) Her painting.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her looks.
3. Who built Kahlo's home, in Chapter 1?
(a) Diego Rivera.
(b) Alejandro Kahlo.
(c) Gomez Rivera.
(d) Guillermo Kahlo.
4. How many children did Rivera have in Chapter 6?
5. How many boys were in Kahlo's clique at the National Preparatory School?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Rivera's wife, who became quite jealous of all the time that Rivera spent with Kahlo?
2. Who did Kahlo write passionate letters to that showed her strong will, not just to endure the pain, but to live life fully?
3. What did many Mexicans and Kahlo's friends see her accident as?
4. Who did Kahlo's father meet while working in the jewelry store?
5. What did Kahlo's father say to Rivera to warn him about his daughter?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)