|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, This Pinchisimo Paris and Chapter 16, What the Water Gave Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kahlo claim that she never knew she was until it was put upon her in Paris?
(a) Being an Anarchist.
(b) Being a Resistance fighter.
(c) Being an Impressionist.
(d) Being a Surrealist.
2. Kahlo's mother passed away in Chapter 10 after having what removed?
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her cancerous moles.
(d) Her appendix.
3. How would the stories that Rivera told be described?
4. What are a group of painters commissioned to create for the National Preparatory School?
(a) Individual portraits of the professors and students.
(b) A set of sculptures.
(c) A giant portrait of the professors.
(d) A set of murals.
5. Who stated to the Mexican press that he no longer had "moral solidarity" with Rivera?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students, total, were in attendance at the National Preparatory School when Kahlo attended?
2. How would Rivera's looks be described?
3. What did Kahlo's painting in Chapter 5 seem to represent?
4. What was the name of Kahlo's painting in Chapter 5 that depicted her feelings of paralysis and despair?
5. How old was Kahlo when she met Rivera again in Chapter 6?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)