|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, This Pinchisimo Paris and Chapter 16, What the Water Gave Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Kahlo's painting in Chapter 5 that depicted her feelings of paralysis and despair?
(a) My Birth.
(b) Self Portrait.
(c) The Broken Column.
(d) The Shattered Soul.
2. What was Kahlo's clique's favorite activity at the National Preparatory School?
(a) To sing songs.
(b) To find a better book than the others, finish it first and dramatize it in front of the other members.
(c) To paint portraits of each other.
(d) To take turns reading out loud from their favorite books.
3. How many children did Rivera have in Chapter 6?
4. What was the name of the painting that Kahlo created that was in reference to a man who murdered his lover?
(a) A Few Small Nips.
(b) Where I Left My Heart.
(c) My Tears.
(d) My Dress Hangs There.
5. In Chapter 9, where did Rivera and Kahlo decide to visit for a Commission that Rivera was granted in America?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Kahlo since she was not immediately happy with the city of Paris?
2. Rivera was famous for his paintings and infamous for his what?
3. How would Rivera's personality be described?
4. In what year did Kahlo sail to Paris?
5. Who was Kahlo's clique not particularly respectful to at the National Preparatory School?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)