|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, This Pinchisimo Paris and Chapter 16, What the Water Gave Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite Kahlo's attraction and fascination with Rivera, who was she dating that was the leader of her clique?
(a) Alexander Jorge Ammon.
(b) Alejandro Gomez Arias.
(c) Diego Alejandro Marin.
(d) Gomez Diego Arias.
2. Since she couldn't spend all day alone, who did Kahlo visit with for entertainment while in Paris?
(a) Marcel Duchamp.
(b) Andre Breton.
(c) Jacqueline Breton.
(d) Natalia Trotsky.
3. How did the environment around Rivera change as his mural was partly finished in Chapter 11?
(a) It started to grow too crowded with people.
(b) It became overwhelming.
(c) It became dull.
(d) It started to grow hostile.
4. Where was Rivera hoping to move his murals to by working hard in Detroit?
(a) The Mexican Cultural Center.
(b) The New York House of Art.
(c) The San Francisco Museum of Art.
(d) The Rockefeller Center.
5. How many students, total, were in attendance at the National Preparatory School when Kahlo attended?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Kahlo enroll in the National Preparatory School?
2. Rivera was famous for his paintings and infamous for his what?
3. Who had Rivera accepted commissions from that he was now having complaints about in Chapter 9?
4. Why were people starting to find fault with Rivera's work?
5. Kahlo made a significant recovery in Chapter 6 and was able to go to Mexico City for a visit; who did she go with?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)