|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Patrons, Politics, Public Recognition and Chapter 20, The Little Deer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose children came to represent family for Kahlo since she couldn't have children of her own?
2. How did Kahlo's relationship with Rivera begin to change after they moved into the San Angel house?
(a) She took on a more maternal tone, where she cared for him as a mother would for a child rather than a lover.
(b) They became even more passionate for each other.
(c) She began to despise him and draw herself away from him.
(d) He took on a more paternal role, where he cared for her more as a father woul a child rather than a lover.
3. How did Kahlo begin dressing after she was with Rivera?
(a) A peasant.
(b) A retro girl.
(c) A flapper girl.
(d) The workers' attire and haircut of the Young Communist League.
4. Why did Kahlo request that her students come to see her at her home instead of at the school?
(a) She disliked the impersonal setting of the school.
(b) She was no longer welcome at the school.
(c) The long commute was taxing her health.
(d) She wanted the students to use her tools.
5. What did Kahlo and Rivera start keeping as pets as child-like replacements?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to live with Rivera and Kahlo after living in nine years of exile?
2. What type of teaching style did Kahlo use?
3. What was the name of the painting that Kahlo created that indicated she had had yet another miscarriage?
4. How did the students that Kahlo taught feel about her?
5. What did Kahlo still find difficult despite the increase in her popularity?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)