|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Patrons, Politics, Public Recognition and Chapter 20, The Little Deer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Kahlo's relationship with Rivera begin to change after they moved into the San Angel house?
(a) They became even more passionate for each other.
(b) He took on a more paternal role, where he cared for her more as a father woul a child rather than a lover.
(c) She took on a more maternal tone, where she cared for him as a mother would for a child rather than a lover.
(d) She began to despise him and draw herself away from him.
2. How many students remained loyal to Kahlo and maintained a friendship with her for years?
3. In Chapter 7, what was an important part of who Kahlo was?
(a) The type of food she ate.
(b) The way she dressed herself.
(c) The kind of make-up she put on.
(d) The way she did her hair.
4. Now that Kahlo's career had begun to take off, where was her work finally being recognized?
(b) In her own country.
5. What about Kahlo entranced Rivera?
(a) Her spunk and freshness.
(b) Her quiet demeanor.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kahlo borrow from Rivera in Chapter 7?
2. Why didn't Kahlo paint often during her first few months of marriage to Rivera?
3. What two cities did Kahlo visit in order to participate in a show in Chapter 19?
4. What did Kahlo receive that helped her career to take off?
5. What was the name of the painting that Kahlo created that indicated she had had yet another miscarriage?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)