|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Patrons, Politics, Public Recognition and Chapter 20, The Little Deer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kahlo request that her students come to see her at her home instead of at the school?
(a) She disliked the impersonal setting of the school.
(b) She was no longer welcome at the school.
(c) She wanted the students to use her tools.
(d) The long commute was taxing her health.
2. What did Kahlo give Trotsky after ending their affair in Chapter 14?
(a) A painting.
(b) A ring.
(c) Some money.
(d) A letter.
3. How did Kahlo change after Rivera's affair became public?
(a) From a complex woman to a bitter wife.
(b) From a loving wife to a bitter ex-wife.
(c) From a talent artist to a housewife.
(d) From an adoring bride to a more complex woman.
4. At what school was Kahlo was invited to teach?
(a) La Esmeralda.
(b) La Evangelina.
(c) La Emelia.
(d) La Esmerada.
5. What type of things did Kahlo paint in Chapter 7?
(a) She was painting the surrounding wildlife.
(b) She was painting things intimately connected to her life and her life experiences.
(c) She was painting colorful paintings of plants.
(d) She was painting scenic portraits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose children came to represent family for Kahlo since she couldn't have children of her own?
2. What did Kahlo still find difficult despite the increase in her popularity?
3. How many students remained loyal to Kahlo and maintained a friendship with her for years?
4. How did Kahlo begin dressing after she was with Rivera?
5. After Kahlo and Rivera were married, how did Kahlo begin to dress?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)